
After we finished with all the morning activities, the kids put the chocolate away, washed up, and got dressed in their church clothes. When Michael saw Jacqueline's new dress he exclaimed, "Jax is a princess!" and asked excitedly, "Is Jax a princess, mama?"Jax seems to have caught on to her new royal status, as she has now begun to point (in a very haughty manner indeed) at items that she wants brought to her. She doesn't even ask for water anymore, knowing that a well-aimed point of her finger will bring it immediately.
3 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. I am so impressed by Michael and the things he comes up with. He is going to be a great big brother.
All she needs now is a crown!!
two things really--A#1: She does look like a princess--and Michael is sooooo cute for saying and thinking that as well--so cute kids Nik--and B#2: Did you make that lego basket--you're the coolest mom ever! NEAT-O! Oh, and most importantly and WHAT I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT is that Jonathan's finally HOME!!! Mom told me and I wanted to call--then realized you guys probably don't need to be on the phone even though I'm so happy and want to know EVERYTHING...I'll curve that excitement and wait....like a few more days--ANYWAY, I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU AND LOVE YOU TONS!
Post a Comment