
My second baby turned one in April! As is our tradition, Jonathan and I used our amazing cake decorating skills that morning on a special birthday cake - a crown for our little princess.


Jacqueline is named after my wonderful grandmother who loves life and loves others and will always be one of my favorite people . We decided our baby's middle name, Grace, because we felt so blessed when she arrived just days before Jonathan's departure to Kuwait.

Already Jax has shown such kindness, love, and beauty that we can hardly wait to see what is ahead for this little girl. When she hears music she dances, when she sees a challenge she confronts it straight on, and when she needs attention she laughs. We love our precious baby so much.
4 comments:
So, Jacqueline's birthday is actually mid-April, but we celebrated it on May 11 this year when she had recovered from her illness!
Very cute cake. I will have to remember that one. Happy birthday Jax!
-k-seriously--AMAZING cake! I'm so so super impressed by both of them. Adorable. And second--maybe Michael can aquire some skills on his skateboard by the time you guys come on Wednesday so he can teach me. (and if it fits--and you want to, you could bring the board too--that way we can go ride bikes and boards and stuff on the walking trails or after dinner some night around the neighborhood.
And sooooooo cute pics. I love it all! Can't wait to see you!!! Love ya!
Happy birthday Jax! I really can't believe it's been over a year already since her birth. It has been fun to see her grow in pictures. Love the cake! You guys are amazing!
Post a Comment