
We had our friends over for Easter dinner and dyed eggs with the kids. To reduce spills and stains, Michael had one side of the table all to himself and Tyler had the other - and we covered the table with foil and newspaper, hovered over them to aid their every move, and strapped them into booster chairs too! Despite all these precautions, both kids seemed to enjoy the activity, and Michael even escaped with a few dyed fingers...
I am tempted to say that Michael's favorite part of the Easter Egg Hunt was tipping the traffic cones and running to the furthest extremes of the park with Tyler, but he does seem to be enjoying himself in the picture. Maybe the egg hunt ranks a distant third...
1 comment:
I was reading Cari's blog and she said Jonathan's home. Welcome home!!!!!!!! I am so excited for your return to your family.
Post a Comment